Eclairs Mix, 1000g bag
- ensures eclairs and choux shells with constant quality;
- containg egg (it’s not necessary to work with fresh eggs);
- eclairs shells are stable during filling.
1 kg of Eclairs Mix, 0.6 kg of oil, 2 L of water.
- Blend with the mixer-paddles for 1 min at low speed and 4 to 6 min at high speed, until the mixture becomes solid and smooth.
- In the pan covered with baking paper, shape eclairs or cream puff shells with 2 – 3 cm space between them.
- Put the pan into the oven (preheated at 200oC – middle fire) and bake for 30 – 35 min. The oven’s door must not be opened during baking.
After baking, the shells / doghnuts must be brown and dry, and the core slightly wet.
After cooling, the shells / doghnuts must be cut on a side, in order to be filled or glazed as wanted.