Eclairs Mix, 10kg sack
Eclairs Mix is a powder product, with the following advantages:
- the mix can be used for eclair and choux shells;
- very easy to use: only add water and oil;
- very short time of processing;
- ensures constant results for every use: good shape and volume, with plain gap;
- freshness ensured to the final product and the best quality / price range.
Recommended recipe: 1 kg of Eclairs Mix, 0.6 L of oil, 2 L of water.
Working procedure: All the ingredients are blended at low speed in the tank of double-motion mixer, then mix at medium speed for 4 to 5 min. Pour the mix into a coffin shape in order to mould eclair and choux shells on baking paper. In a flame furnace, the baking is set to 190°C, with ventilation, for 35 – 40 min, with some steam in the beginning. In a spinning furnace, the baking is set to 180°C, with ventilation, for 30 min, with some steam in the beginning. In the last 5 min, let it bake with the opened hatch.